All creatures should be added now –
if you stumble upon a problem or wrong numbers – please write it in the comments and we´ll look into it as quick as we can <3
We wish you a fun time to catch them all 😉
After this long time ARK: Survival Evolved will get the official Release in August! You can Pre-Order it now to get the limited Edition.
If you want just the game – buy it now! After the Summer-Sale (which will take place now for ARK: Survival Evolved and Scorched Earth) with 51% off – the price will be increased to the future retail price.
Ragnarok singleplayer data has moved.
Within this folder, move your Ragnarok save file and player data (LocalPlayer.arkprofile) in SavedArksLocal into it’s own Ragnarok folder (the folder will be created once you load Ragnarok again for the first time since the patch).
One Time Player Respec Applied To All Characters
- New Item: Tek Tapejara Saddle!
- New Skill: Crafting Skill! Replaces Crafting speed. Crafting Skill increases crafted blueprint quality by up to a 33% multiplier on bonus stats for 100 points into Crafting Skill. The item then displays your name and your tribe name and indicates what percent bonus you received when crafting. It still increases the rate at which you can craft items, as well as grants higher stat benefits from cooking custom recipes.
- New Feature: Corpse Locator! Upon death, a beam of light shoots into the sky to help the player locate where they died. Enabled on Official Servers by default. Add bUseCorpseLocator=true to your Game.ini for server use.
- New Host Options:
- Disable Structure Placement Collision! Unofficial Servers and single-players can enable this feature to allow them to place structures that clip into terrain. Add bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true to your Game.ini for server use.
- Use Singleplayer Settings! When enabled, this edits all game settings to be more balanced for an individual player experience. Add bUseSingleplayerSettings=true to your Game.ini for server use. This is automatically enabled for Non Dedicated servers too, you can disable it in your host menu settings, or set the ini to false.
- Fast Decay! Enable this option for a fixed constant decay period for “Fast Decay” structures (such as pillars or lone foundations). Add FastDecayInterval (default is 43200) to your Game.ini for server use.
- New kill, death, speech, and talking icons added.
- Added feature to allow players to set the light level of their lamps.
- Implemented kill zone under the sea floor.
Fixes & Improvements
- Implemented hibernation from console to PC, which introduces over 500MB saved in memory for spawning dinos.
- Fixed graphical issue with crops appearing massive.
- Fixed player ragdolls becoming malformed when falling from great heights.
- Fixed player getting stuck in rocks/trees/structures when logging out in single player.
- Fixed dino spawning issues in single player that caused over-spawning of certain creatures over time and issue where spawns were becoming depopulated.
- Fixed single player settings via the slider from resetting.
- Fixed BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier setting via the host menu.
- Fixed traps not working after a game/server restart (bear traps, species Y traps, narcotic traps, alarms).
- Fixed various lighting issues on The Island and The Center.
- Fixed low landscape LODs on both the Center and the Island when using low viewing distance (certain landscape will stream in better quality from further away, e.g. skull island on the Center).
- Improved war paint on female model around the hairline.
- Fixed issue where player appeared to be floating above the saddle when boarding a dino while crouching.
- Fixed electrical cables appearing unpowered when reloading a single-player game.
- Fixed issue where logging out in single-player while holding a shield showed the player holding two shield on relog.
- Fixed Explorer Note sorting.
- Fixed ATV from repeatedly honking when leaving and entering render distance.
- Changed the Tribe Manager to have Tribe Log highlighted by default when using a controller.
- Fixed grappling hook being enlarged when shooting at a Large Storage Box.
- Fixed issue where the cooking pot provided infinite dye.
- Fixed issue in singleplayer where logging out with a tool equipped caused the inventory to lock up.
- Fixed Supply Crate SFX to always be audible.
- Fixed issue where respawn animation was not playing in singleplayer.
- Fixed issue that causes sitting on a chair on a platform saddle not to calculate player temperature and location appropriately.
- Fixed issue where being unconscious would cause the player not to receive lava damage.
- Homing rockets no longer target your own turrets.
- Fixed issue where walking through electrical cables and pipes would cause the camera to move around in unintended ways.
- Fixed issue where feeding trough was not updating spoilage timers.
- Fixed issue where the player could get stuck inside doors by closing the door on themself.
- Removed boss arena and Tek Cave timers in non-dedicated.
- PVE no-build functionality has been removed from non-dedi.
- Prevented regular dinosaur gateways from supporting behemoth gates.
- Fixed canvas not being visible when placed on Tek walls.
- Fixed issue where wooden cages would heal themselves when picked up.
- Fixed issue where player could wield a riot shield and chainsaw at the same time.
- Fixed not being able to sit in chairs/benches when placed too close to a table.
- Fixed issue where dinos placed in cages would float upwards and glitch out of the cage.
- Fixed an issue where players could not walk inside of fallen redwood trees.
- Corrected specimen implant colors after ascending.
- Obelisks now save inventory in singleplayer.
- Boss biomes no longer hear time of day transition sounds
- Fixed frozen vacuum chamber walls showing as windows in localized clients
- Colorized boss health bars to indicated boss difficulty.
- Changed static mesh of Plant Species X to remove swaying and firing animation to reduce client FPS drops.
- Added on-screen indicator icon when structure placement is in rotation-mode.
- Buffs that prevent firing (such as the shock buff) now cause the player to lower their weapon.
- Made Alt-Fire on the paintbrush now “Paint Yourself”.
- Added new live versions of all in-game music.
- Added new music stingers when you tame a creature.
- Increased range of boss music in the arenas.
- Obelisks in singleplayer/non-dedicated now have each boss spawned from a specific obelisk. Transfers can only be done via the obelisk.
- Days are now 25% longer. Night time remains unchanged.
- Tribe ownership settings now default to Personally Owned in singleplayer/non-dedi.
- Tek rifles now stop working in thunderstorms.
- Mindwipe tonic can now only be applied once per level up.
- Stat decrease of blueprints from fishing.
- Reduced max fish size that is catchable with a fishing rod with: Honey to 2.2, Leech Blood to 1.88, and Sap to 0.94.
- Reduced fishing rod effectiveness by 35%.
- Increased Liopleurodon loot quality buff by 20%.
- ATV engram is available in singleplayer after reaching max ascension.
- Slightly increased difficulty of the Cavern of Lost Faith.
- Added final statted items to loot crates.
- Added lots of crystal, obsidian, and rich metal to all caves except the Tek Cave.
- Re-added metal to the volcano, approximately 70% of its previous resources.
- Added categories for maps in the host menu.
- Added an alternate engram points per level array to non-dedi.
- Decreased mutton effectiveness by 20%. (additional changes to the Kibble system to come)
- Re-balanced speed gained per player level up.
- Increased radius of house buff by double. Also flagged gate frames as walls which allows them to give the indoor buff.
- Reduced Club effectiveness scaling with quality by 55%.
If you want to experience ARK then you should be quick and purchase it now! With the upcoming release (worldwide retail and online release) August 8th the price for the game will be increased to the full price for PC and for consoles.