Procedurally Generated ARKs are now online and in the first experimental testing period.
You can generate and visit new ARKs nobody has ever visited before – Let´s give it a try! 🙂
If you´re a server admin you can use following links to setup your server to get started:
Hosting a Dedicated Server on PGARK
How To Configure your Procedural Generated ARK – PGARK
If you want to relocate / delete / add Spawners:
Overriding/Modifying Map Spawners via INI
With the upcoming Update the Extinction Servers will be reseted and every single Server will be unique in the Future!
At the end of an Extinction Server’s lifecycle, upon restart, a totally unique random procedural map will be generated and another fresh experience will be created for players.
- Prevented spike walls on Dino Platforms (retroactive, unless ?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true)
- Prevented Quetz from moving when head is blocked by platform structures
- Prevented floating platform structures (non-retroactive)
- AutoTurrets shouldn’t ever shoot where it can’t hit anymore
- Prevented building near supply drop points on PvE (unless ?PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops=true)
- Overworld supply drops will now spawn near player structures in online PvP
Highly Recommend that Servers Hosts upgrade to this version!
- Changed Structures collision channels to fix issues with crop plots, elevators, etc. Requires Server Update.
- Improved Quetz platform flight-blocking traces (less rubber-banding).
- Lightning Wyvern beam now damages Raptors and other small Dinos it was missing.
Get Ready for ARK: Fear Evolved 2, running from October 27 through Nov 6!
This sequel to the ultimate Survival Holiday-Themed Event will test your skills and your courage as you hunt for the legendary DodoWyvern across Scorched Earth, collecting up new cosmetics and costumes along the way. Back on The Island, you’ll get to tame Snakes, and encounter rare Vampire Bats & Rabid Dire Wolves — being bit by these infected creatures will give you Vampirism or Lycanthropy! Though you will become a monster, you will also gain incredible powers, whether it’s the superhuman sight, speed, strength, and gliding of a Vampire, or the moon-triggered body-morphing ferocity of a Werewolf! Just beware the burning daylight (and stay stocked up on blood)! In Fear Evolved 2, sometimes the most dangerous creature on the ARK… is you!