- Fixed an exploit with login system
- Fixed an exploit with Tek sword dash and ziplines
- Fixed a server crash when using the grapple hook
- Optimizations resulting in more available RAM
- Map fixes and polish (Aberration)
- Fixed instances where stone pick and crossbow remained in lower resolution when starting the game in “extreme low memory mode”
- Mek shield debuff is no longer given on shield deactivation
- Buffed Tek Turret health by 50%
- Outside of Mek shield debuff reduced to 30 seconds (from 60)
- Snow Owl freeze buff will no longer dismount riders
- Players and Dinos are now immune to the snow owl freeze for 10 seconds after being frozen
- Snow Owl Encapsulate/freeze wind up changed from 1.3 seconds to 2.6
- Reduced Tek Tapejara Saddle projectile damage by 30%
- Reduced Plant Species Z Fruit weight to 10
- Fixed crash with crab claws
- Added -pvedisallowtribewar flag
- Added ‘cheat tp’ commands for red/blue/green/king terminals
- Fixed a minor crash case
- Set beer barrels to check for enemy foundations on placement, so they cannot be placed next to enemy structures set
- Cryopods and cryofridges are now craftable in an obelisk terminal inventory as well as supply crate inventory
- Minor map fixes for valguero
Instead of turning totally towards the development of ARK 2 – our loved ARK:Survival Evolved Game will get a new Expansion in 2019.
This expansion Genesis will be splitted in two parts. The first part will be released in december 2019 the other one will be released in 2020!
We are curious to see what awaits us!
The Cosmetic Pet HLN-A is already available now when you buy the GENESIS: Season Pass!
- Longneck Rifle armor penetration increased by 40%
- Fabricated Sniper Rifle armor penetration increased by 25%
- Ice Titan freeze ability reduced to 12 seconds
- Plant Y trap time reduced to 10 seconds
- Shadow Steak Saute light sensitivity removed
- Forest Titan can no longer grab targets through Tek Shields
- Forest Titan can no longer grab players who are piloting Meks
Summer Bash Event – (Can be activated manually with -ActiveEvent=Summer)
- Boosted Rates (Including Valguero). Does not include servers with existing game modes (i.e. Classic PvP, Small Tribes)
- 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 2X Player XP
- 2X Harvesting
- Event-colored creature spawns
- Seasonal candy that, when eaten, gives tames random dino colors (50 cooked meat)
- Sparkler Skin (10 cooked meat)
- Fireworks Flare Gun Skin (25 cooked meat)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meat)
- Summer Swimsuits Skins (male and female) (50 cooked prime meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 prime jerky)
- Dino Colors:
- Sky blue
Deinonychus magna pede
|Command||admincheat summon Deinonychus_Character_BP|
- Wild: By the time you hear the scurrying claws of the Deinonychus, it's often too late. Superior hunters, they leap from a hiding place and pounce on their prey. The Deinonychus is an agile climber as well, jumping from wall ledge to wall ledge as it seeks high vantage points to lie in wait.
Raising a Deinonychus in captivity requires an ample food supply, as they have a fast metabolism to match their high activity level. The Deinonychus is also fiercely territorial near nests with eggs, even if the eggs aren't its own. This makes breeding successive generations a hazardous process.
Unless raised from eggs, they cannot be tamed; the hunter instinct of a wild Deinonychus is so strong that it reflexively pounces on a would-be master.
A hungry Deinonychus tends to be fearless and will hunt prey much larger than itself, latching onto a dinosaur's back with its sickle-shaped claws, then starting to feed before its victim is even dead. While it likes its meat fresh, a Deinonychus isn't above scavenging a carcass if no other food is available
- Raw Meat
Base Stats and Calculator
Check Deinonychus in Taming Calculator
- Multiple map fixes on Valguero and small fixes on other maps
- Increased the temperature at which deinonychus incubate
- Fixed case where AI lands upside down when dismounting while on a wall
- Fixed several cases of Deinonychus rotating backwards when jumping up walls while latched
- Fixed exploit with Deinonychus
- Improved ledge detection when jumping up walls
- Deinonychus bleed now works on boss dinos
- Improved Deinonychus FPV
- Improved wall jumping in laggy scenarios
We want to add some content for players which newly join the huge ARC-World!
What did you learn, what did you wish to know much earlier?
Do you have any secret tips to help you play?
We are looking forward to your comments!
- Fixed an exploit