- Fixed various cases where Auto Turrets would not fire or improperly miss.
The No Taming Servers are now online for a lil bit for PC and now there will be experimental Servers on PS4 and Xbox – you can find them with the search with the filter “NoTamingExperiment”.
Following Features can you find on this console servers:
- 100 Players
- No Taming
- Boosted Harvesting and EXP Rates! (2x rates of normal — so with the Evolution Event, it’s pretty much 6x OLD-ARK!)
- Titanosaur has been removed
- Auto Turrets have been removed
- Difficulty Level is currently set to 2.0
- Tribes are limited to 10 players
- Isolated Cluster
- 50% Higher Base Weight and 50% increase per level too
- No alliances
As it is Experimental keep in mind that there’s a chance that the servers do not stay online / saved data could be wiped.
- Troodon now have 50% less night-time targeting distance to players on-foot, and 15% less run speed
- C4 attached to Dinos or Platform Saddles can no longer be remote detonates through world geometry
- Fixed harvesting resources not properly adding to completely-filled stacks
- Fixed issue with Harvesting saying “X Item Removed.” (Requires Server Update!)
- Added server “?ClampItemSpoilingTimes=true” which will clamp all spoiling times to the items’ maximum spoiling times. Useful if any infinite-spoiling exploits were used on the server and you wish to clean them up. Could potentially cause issues with Mods that alter spoiling time, hence it is an option.
Fixes & Improvements
- Reduced lag on Inventory Menus
- Hair now reacts to being underwater, phyiscs and materials
- Fixed various misaligned or missing water physics volumes on TheIsland
- Server custom “HarvestAmountMultiplier” now works as it used to, to bias towards yielding rarer items. This is more costly for server performance, so if you want a more “optimized” server with high HarvestAmountMultiplier (but less rare items), you can launch with ?UseOptimizedHarvestingHealth=true
On Sunday this Event will be added to the servers:
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air! The Valentine’s Day event adds these additional features:
- Dinos have a 10% chance to drop a Box of Chocolate when they mate. Box of Chocolates can be used for a Full-Heal or to advance 50% of a Taming Dino’s Bar
- New Unlockable Facial & Head Hairstyles (via craftable Items), for Male & Female
- New Unlockable “Heart” Emote
- Servers can launch with “-vday” to get (extra): 2x Mateboost Range, 3x Mating Speed/Mating Recovery, 3x Baby/Egg Maturation Speed, 1/3rd Baby Food Consumption
Some people may have heard of it: Funcom has released a new survival game in early access, which feels a lil bit too much like ARK: Survival Evolved: Conan Exiles. Because these games are very close to each other, most of our web services were compatible to this new game. So we’ve adjusted these services for Conan Exiles and hope these tools come in handy. You can find the new webpage at www.conan-exiles.org
- Fixed issue with client movement synchronization becoming inaccurate on servers that had long-running World Saves. Requires server update!
- Reduced client-side memory usage of 254 game assets.
- Added “Disable Menu Transitions” Option, for power-users to navigate through menus more quickly.
- Fixed issue with getting items with servers using HarvestHealthAmount greater than 1. Requires server update!
- Fixed Tamed Dinos not pooping at correct rates. Requires server update!
- Further improved server performance by a significant margin (~10%)
- Fixed another Timer bug (i.e. Kapro jump issue). Highly recommend server update to this version!
- Optimized generation of large quantities of harvestable items (major performance improvements to Unofficial servers with boosted rates)
- Fixed Wild Dino spawns getting crowded out by Tamed Dinos on servers
- Improved server performance approximately 20% by final timer optimization and Tamed Dino optimization
- Reduced Armor Rating Effectiveness on Golem, Bronto, Quetz, Doed, Carbo, and Quetz by 50%
- Prevented using Whip to pickup items thru walls
- Note: For servers, 254.86 has an issue that will delete foreign Dinos from savegames. All servers must upgrade to 254.87 to avoid this issue!
- Fixed build issue that was deleting foreign Dinos from savegames. All servers must upgrade to 254.87!
- Fixed critical issue where some Dinos wouldn’t Eat or Tame properly (timer issue fixed). Highly recommend that servers upgrade to this version!
- Increased damage of Tek Projectiles and reduced Element cost.
- All Tek armor has had its durability pushed up from 120 to 300 (In line with a good piece of Journeyman Equipment. This was just an oversight on our part, they were always meant to be more durable!)
- Element no longer spoils, and bosses drop approximately 33% more Element
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed memory leak and performance overhead associated with low-level Timers. Recommend servers upgrade to this version!
- Tek Pants ability no longer consumes element when coming into contact with/destroying the destructible foliage, and uses the original amount of element for running over time.
- Added a new Wild NPC Stasis Range scaling-for-player-count option to scale server performance for more players (requires inputting into INI, not commandline), example:GameUserSettings.ini:
- Fixed Tek Rex Helmet interaction with Walls/Clipping.
- Fixed another issue with the optimized Timers.
- Fixed getting stuck when exiting Ladders in Singleplayer/Non-Dedicated modes.