This third expansion will take place on Earth! A planet filled with organic and technological creatures – a lot to discover with the secrets of the past and a possible path for its salvation.
ARK: Extinction will be released on November 6, 2018 worldwide for Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Are you strong enough to fight the dominating giant Titans on Earth and save the World´s Future?
Scavenge fossils from the various mounds that spawn on every map, be on the lookout for special mounds that contain items and use fossils to craft special skins!
The event will run automatically from 15th of June to 15th of July on Multiplayer and Single Player. If you’re using a non coredata mods, or a custom map, you can activate the event with the following commandline:
you can also run that commandline after the desginated period to have the event continue, or opt-out using:
Returning Bone Skins:
Wild dinos also have a chance to spawn with additional colors: White, Yellow, Grey, and Black.
Event is not available in Primitive Plus.
- The threshold for being knocked out increases with fortitude increases
- Increased natural insulation from fortitude by 8%
Small Tribe Server rule changes
- 24 hr cooldown on tribe slot reuse
- Disabled dino unclaiming
- Disabled non-tribe pin code access to structures
- 5% of wild Rex spawns are tex
- 20% higher wild level
- New breeding line
- Tek Tapajara saddle range reduced by 75%
- Fix for server performance in certain situations
- Many hole fixes across all maps
- Ragnarok optimizations
- Rendering fixes
- Fix emissive when moving the camera
- Fix for ambient occlusion rendering issue
- Max level increased by 1 to 131
During the Easter adventure, the survivors can collect special bunny eggs at the ARK of wild bunny dodos and bunny oviraptors. These Bunny eggs can be painted or used in special cooking pot recipes to make holiday items such as Bunny Ears, a rabbit costume for the Procoptodon, and two brand-new accessories: the knitted chicken hat and the eggshell hat for survivors and dinosaurs!
- Wild creatures roaming the ARKs will now also feel comfortable in the bright colours green, magenta, yellow and blue.
- Wild dodos are replaced by Bunny dodos – with ears, taming disabled, and dropping 50% edible dodo eggs and 50% Bunny eggs.
- Wild Oviraptors are replaced by Bunny Oviraptors – with ears, taming disabled, and dropping 50% edible Oviraptor eggs and 50% Bunny eggs.
- Bunny eggs can be laid on the floor and painted.
- Bunny eggs expire after about two weeks from the inventory, and the laid eggs expire immediately if the event is deactivated.
- Start your private server with ‘-ActiveEvent=Easter’ to enable the event.
- If you run the same server without -ActiveEvent=Easter, all placed egg structures are deleted.
Players can set Steam > ARK > Properties > General > Start Options and paste them into ActiveEvent=Easter to experience the event in single player, non-dedicated and player worlds. In these modes, you must activate the event yourself.
- Event is not available in Primitive Plus.