- Fixed INI Supply Crate Overrides working again. Also improved the system for this: Now with SupplyCrateClassString you can override a group of supply crates by including only PART of the name (rather than the full name), and any supply crates which contain that string in part of their name will be overriden. Such as overriding “SupplyCrate” will override ALL supply crates. Furthermore, you can now set bAppendItemSets=true to ADD item sets to supply crates, rather than totally overriding all their items. And you can set bAppendPreventIncreasingMinMaxItemSets=true to dynamically increase the amount of items dropped by however many additional itemsets you add ( only applies when bAppendItemSets=true ).
- Fixed an issue where pain volumes could cause infinite forces on ragdolls and lead to serious PhysX issues (overly expensive collision, lack of collision, etc). Requires server update, recommended update!.
- Fixed a collision issue with chairs. Requires server update.
- Fixed downloading Dinos beyond a Tribe or Player’s personal Tame Limit, and fixed an issue where you couldn’t download Dinos on PvE servers.
A creature from your worst nightmare… Can you guess what it is??
- Protected against an issue with Recipe Crafting and applied retroactive detection. Requires server update.
- Changed Tek Teleporter “public mode” toggle to only be available for Tribe Admins.
- New server options to auto-unlock specific or all Engrams (all Engrams will also use the Engram level Override settings, if any):
- Tek Teleporters now have an “Enable Public Teleportation” toggle option, which allows any team to teleport with them. Only “public” Teleporters will see other “public” Teleporters on the minimap (as well as any non-public Teleporters of that player’s Team).
- Fixed issue in prior build where players could see and fast-travel into other Tribe’s beds. Requires server update, Recommend servers upgrade to this version
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed Character-destruction Inventory Bags to drop at the character’s location if can’t find ground underneath, so that loot items aren’t lost
- Fixed Plant Species Y to passively lose HP over 30 mins (as originally intended), made them and all traps not placeable within small range of another trap (as originally intended), made Species Y trap apply piercing damage to victim
- Changed Structure encroachment check logic to do a solid trace between encroachment points, prevents getting Sleeping Bags wedged in places they shouldn’t fit
- Daeodon no longer heals Titanosaur
- Fixed a way to get unconscious players under-the-ground
- Fixed invisible grapple wall on TheCenter
- Optimized spatial partition logic for large-worlds (i.e. Ragnarok) to boost server performance.
Can you guess which creature is hiding here? … I´ve got an idea 😉
- Added the capability to “Lay On” Simple Bed and Modern Bed (2 people on Modern Bed). If you log out while laying on bed, you’ll remain in sleeping pose on the bed even when you log-out, and will stay on the bed even while it moves on a dynamic platform. (You can still be damaged and killed when on the bed).
- Added the capability for another player to “Lock” handcuffed players to Seating Structures (including Chairs, Benches, Beds, etc). When locked to a structure, the handcuffed player will appear to have a cable connecting them to the structure, and be forced to sit on the structure. This state persists across logging out as well. Another player can also “Unlock” you from the Structure, or remove the handcuffs. Chairs within Cages are thus very useful for transportation of prisoners.
- When handcuffed, Poop now is forced directly into Slot 1. Prisoners can consume it rapidly as it builds up to attempt suicide.
- Fixed saving/loading of Lamp Post Light intensity value.
- Can no longer attach floating structures when on a flying dino platform.
- Dropping Inventory-deposit structures onto platform saddles now counts them against platform-tame limit.
- Fixed some cases of Turrets not properly shooting players.
- Fixed some cases where Beds were causing collision glitches.
- Can no longer place Beds onto Pillars, was causing issues.
- When a player is chained to a Seating Structure, fixed removing handcuffs through Inventory to properly unseat the player.