- Major Primitive+ update with a number of fixes, incorporation of major base game patches, as well as full Total Conversion functionality, including engrams, on Aberration and Scorched Earth.
- Fix for Dinos starving when they have access to food
- Bag size limit increased to 600 slots
- Forced One-time mindwipe due to recent balance changes
- Reduced Pachyrhino head armour
- Reduced Flak armour scaling by 7%
- Reduced HP of Argentavis by 20%
- Reduced cloning cost of Griffin
- Reduced the speed of Plesiosaur and Ichthyosaurus by approximately 35%
- Reduced the amount of durability damage taken from projectiles when a Glider suit is equipped by approximately 60%
- Reduced the resource cost of Fabricated Sniper recipe scale by 25%
- Change weight of Cloth, Hide, Chitin, Flak, Fur, Desert, Hazard, and Ghillie
- Increased Green House Structures HP and Decay Timer. The HP increase is not retroactive, and will only affect new structures.
- Increased Vault Storage slots from 150 to 350
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed multiple holes, collisions, and general bugs across all maps
- Fixed a bug where the Poison Wyvern would loot player bodies from direct hits
- Cliff platforms can no longer be built on top of Obelisk terminals
- Cliff platforms can no longer be placed on world barriers
- Fixed a bug which would cause flyers to flee from players when attacking water
- Karkinos can no longer be grabbed by Quetzal grabbing Karkinos
- Fixed a bug which would cause the Leech to be stuck on a player’s screen when they die
- Fixed a bug with ladders which would desync a character’s client from the server
- Fixed a bug with Tamed level 1 Griffin causing them to have negative HP
- Fixed level of detail issues with the Tek Tapejara Saddle
- Improved Flyer AI so that they no longer do circles into the air when attacking each other
- Added Pincode to Refrigerator
- Change Tek Saddle so that it can no longer be shot during lightning storms
- Quetz c4 bomber exploit fixed
- Fixed Otter weight limit working properly
- Fixed Sarco not fitting through dino gates
- Players can no longer be handcuffed to toilets
- Wild Raptor now pounces players in PvE
- Corrected the glowtail egg weight
- Paracer Platform Saddle is now in Aberration Supply Crates
- Moschops dossier updated
- Debugging information for GetModifierKeys crash
- Sponsored Mod Page Update
- Fixed a rare physics crash related to destruction
- Added PixARK button to main menu.
- Moschops is now rideable!
- Moschops harvesting effectiveness reduced by approximately 30%
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed tamed Oviraptors getting bunified
- Fixed game exploits involving using a BattlEye bypass to ignore pin codes, access storage and the exploit the ascension mechanic
- Fixed torch placement on tlc2 saddles
- Fixed a PvE bug causing non-allied dinos to rapidly lose their food under specific circumstances
- Fixed friendly Raptor pounce dismounting nearby riders
- Multiple fixes for Chick Hat placement
- Fix for allowing players to transfer between servers
- Unversioned minor BattlEye update
- Easter Event – Eggcellent Adventure (not on officials now – soon)
Fixes & Improvements
- Multiple mesh/base exploit fixes
- Raptor Pack Buff now lasts for 45 seconds
- Global Banlist URL has been updated to http://arkdedicated.com/banlist.txt
- Fix Raptor Basic Attack audio
- Fixed Aberrant Trike colourization
- Sarco can now hurt target on roll even if it can’t carry it
- Fix for crash when equipping empty folder
- Updated Argent claw grab back to original weight restrictions
- Fixes for forceflee from Parasaur
- Fixes for Parasaur not attacking targets when ordered to
- Raptor can no longer pounce very small things like insects
- Fix for Trike getting stuck charging
- Players can no longer build in the puzzle cave on Ragnarok
- Fixed a bug where Spino Hydration buff would timeout unexpectedly
- Pinned target no longer stays down if Raptor is killed
- Removed pounces while being carried
- Fix for Argent grabbing through walls
During the Easter adventure, the survivors can collect special bunny eggs at the ARK of wild bunny dodos and bunny oviraptors. These Bunny eggs can be painted or used in special cooking pot recipes to make holiday items such as Bunny Ears, a rabbit costume for the Procoptodon, and two brand-new accessories: the knitted chicken hat and the eggshell hat for survivors and dinosaurs!
- Wild creatures roaming the ARKs will now also feel comfortable in the bright colours green, magenta, yellow and blue.
- Wild dodos are replaced by Bunny dodos – with ears, taming disabled, and dropping 50% edible dodo eggs and 50% Bunny eggs.
- Wild Oviraptors are replaced by Bunny Oviraptors – with ears, taming disabled, and dropping 50% edible Oviraptor eggs and 50% Bunny eggs.
- Bunny eggs can be laid on the floor and painted.
- Bunny eggs expire after about two weeks from the inventory, and the laid eggs expire immediately if the event is deactivated.
- Start your private server with ‘-ActiveEvent=Easter’ to enable the event.
- If you run the same server without -ActiveEvent=Easter, all placed egg structures are deleted.
Players can set Steam > ARK > Properties > General > Start Options and paste them into ActiveEvent=Easter to experience the event in single player, non-dedicated and player worlds. In these modes, you must activate the event yourself.
- Event is not available in Primitive Plus.
- Eggcellent Adventure content (not enabled yet on official servers)
- Weekly bug fixes
- Temporarily allowed Ragnarok puzzle cave building to allow players to evacuate the area. This will last for one week in order for players to move out any creatures left here. On the 27th of March we will be disabling building, so make use of this time!
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be ejected from the saddle when using the Raptor pounce
- Fixed a bug that made Moschops rideable
- Fixed an issue that caused pre-patch Argents to lack ability to craft in their saddle
- Fixed the looping of the Spino torpor animation
- Added support for ARK Park dino export feature
The Nintendo Switch Version of ARK will be developed from Abstraction Games.
In this announcement you can see a glimpse of the early game development.