- Potentially fixed a case of disappearing Dinos (not retroactive)
- Added Tribe Log when a Dino starves to death (going forward be sure to look for this if your Dino isn’t around!)
- Fixed a possible dupe case
- Fixed a server crash with explosives
- Fixed issue with turret targeting
- Fixed issue with plant turret debuff
- Optimized Task Graph and RHI code for approximate 5-8% client side performance gain, and approximate 5% server performance gain.
- Disabled Loot Giving for jumping puzzle on TheCenter, for now.
- Fixed several spoiling time exploits
Because of an outage of amazon web services, including the CrossARK-Transfer System, there will be a mayor rollback of all Official Servers to right before the incident happened. Sadly all CrossARK Storage-Items will be deleted due to an duping problem.
To make up for the lost time and effort the rates are increased, including mating, breeding, egg hatching, harvesting and experience for the rest of the week.
The ARK: Sponsored Mod Program has launched! The ARK Dev Kit is an important feature of ARK and now it will be imbedded even more with this step. The modders will be supported with different approaches (contests, help, incorporating in game, working & partnering with them).
Till now there are over 2.500 Mods in the Steam Workshop. Mods are a huge reason that ARK is still a game with lots of players.
- Fixed issue seeing the tooltip for Fertilized Eggs
- Fixed issue with MaxPersonalTamedDinos value not decrementing when Unclaiming Dinos that were loaded from save data.
- Ammonite Blood can no longer be applied on Fishing Rods (for now)
- Wild Thylacoleo now properly attach to trees
- Tamed Thylacoleo can now pounce-grab wild creatures on PvE
- Increased item stat clamp on Official Servers to better reflect top-tier items (and properly clamped items in CrossARK Tribute Storage).
- Added menu to list and download monthly Sponsored Mods
- Fixed an OpenGL crash that could affect Linux/SteamOS/Mac
- Tek Forcefield
- Tek Tileset
- Tek Doors
- Additional head head hairstyle and additional facial hairstyle
- 30 new Explorer Notes
- Rocket Launcher & C4 rebalance: C4 now does approximately 70% more damage to Structures than Rockets. Rocket Launcher can no longer have Item Stats (though its base Damage has been increased 20% to compensate). Rocket Turrets now take a slight amount of damage when they fire, and can not fire under 5% HP.
Fixes & Improvements
- C4-carrying Flyers now move at a fixed slow speed.
- Item Stats on all Official Servers are now clamped to negate the old no-longer-achievable OP items generated by then-unbalanced Fishing Rod.
- Various network optimizations. Major rendering and threading optimizations to come in subsequent minor version update.
- Added option for per-Tribe Dino Tame limit, enabling on Official PvE servers with a max of 500 Dinos Per Tribe (with on-screen indicator of Tribe Dino count). To use it, run with ?MaxPersonalTamedDinos=Number
- Added option to auto-destroy claimable decayed dinos on load, rather than have them remain around as Claimable. To use this, run with ?AutoDestroyDecayedDinos=true. Official PvE servers now have this enabled.
- Fixed various cases where Auto Turrets would not fire or improperly miss.
The No Taming Servers are now online for a lil bit for PC and now there will be experimental Servers on PS4 and Xbox – you can find them with the search with the filter “NoTamingExperiment”.
Following Features can you find on this console servers:
- 100 Players
- No Taming
- Boosted Harvesting and EXP Rates! (2x rates of normal — so with the Evolution Event, it’s pretty much 6x OLD-ARK!)
- Titanosaur has been removed
- Auto Turrets have been removed
- Difficulty Level is currently set to 2.0
- Tribes are limited to 10 players
- Isolated Cluster
- 50% Higher Base Weight and 50% increase per level too
- No alliances
As it is Experimental keep in mind that there’s a chance that the servers do not stay online / saved data could be wiped.