This third expansion will take place on Earth! A planet filled with organic and technological creatures – a lot to discover with the secrets of the past and a possible path for its salvation.
ARK: Extinction will be released on November 6, 2018 worldwide for Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Are you strong enough to fight the dominating giant Titans on Earth and save the World´s Future?
Scavenge fossils from the various mounds that spawn on every map, be on the lookout for special mounds that contain items and use fossils to craft special skins!
The event will run automatically from 15th of June to 15th of July on Multiplayer and Single Player. If you’re using a non coredata mods, or a custom map, you can activate the event with the following commandline:
you can also run that commandline after the desginated period to have the event continue, or opt-out using:
Returning Bone Skins:
Wild dinos also have a chance to spawn with additional colors: White, Yellow, Grey, and Black.
Event is not available in Primitive Plus.
- The threshold for being knocked out increases with fortitude increases
- Increased natural insulation from fortitude by 8%
Small Tribe Server rule changes
- 24 hr cooldown on tribe slot reuse
- Disabled dino unclaiming
- Disabled non-tribe pin code access to structures
- 5% of wild Rex spawns are tex
- 20% higher wild level
- New breeding line
- Tek Tapajara saddle range reduced by 75%
- Fix for server performance in certain situations
- Many hole fixes across all maps
- Ragnarok optimizations
- Rendering fixes
- Fix emissive when moving the camera
- Fix for ambient occlusion rendering issue
- Max level increased by 1 to 131