- Fixed a client crash on Aberration
- Fixed a client crash on Linux
- Pacifier (imprint/cuddle) icon will be hidden behind the Extended HUD options (H) unless an imprint is available (then you’ll see it) to reduce on screen clutter.
v314.3 – 10/08/2020
- Crystal Isle map optimizations
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Networking optimizations and security improvements
- Pacifier (Imprint) Icon only displays above baby dinos when imprinting is NOT at 100%, and will pulse when a baby is ready to be cuddled
- Additional mesh detection improvements
- Fixed a bug with Tropeo that allowed it to attack ORP structures and dinos
- Initial Implementation of the Live Tuning System.
v313.57 – 10/01/2020
- Fixed a meshing exploit
- Fixed a turret soaking exploit
- Dino Leash will no longer prevent creatures from being transported via a TEK Teleporter
- Fixed a bug that prevented the oil pump structure from being able to be placed on oil wells.
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from launching the expansion pack maps on Linux
- Locally run ‘getall’ commands are now locked behind a server admin check
- Alliance chat now works with Gamepad