These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 191.0, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- Metal Sickle weapon for harvesting Fiber from seed-plants
- Compound Bow has 5x more effective durability, less camera shake when pulled
- Modern Polymer Canteen Item stores up to 300 water and uses 100 per sip. (and is lighter than jars)
- Water Jars can now be used twice, with 100 water restored per sip
- PvE can no longer add or demolish transponders on non-ally Tamed Dinos or Players.
- Trilobite, your new favorite renewable source of Chitin and Silica
- Max Number of Tamed Dinos on the ARK is now server-customizable value, and bumped up the default by 1000
- Admin Spectator camera (and an extra password you can use for anyone to access spectator mode) + spectator-controls UI
- Improved loading speed, RAM usage, and streaming performance
- Smoother multiplayer character interpolation, jitters eliminated
- Redone painting UI to allow switching colors and re-dying brushes from directly within the painting UI
- Mac Gamepad input fixes
- Fixed exploit that could push characters through walls in edge case
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (190.0)