These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 176.0, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- You can now walk all your dinos backwards
- Removed the Dino Inventory Slot limits
- Raised the dino fall damage velocity threshold by about 33% and decreased fall damage by 33%
- Upped the Argentavis’ Stamina by 150%, to better enable long-distance flight, it loses stamina when flying as the Ptera.
- From the backs of dinos, only doors are now activatable. Otherwise [E] will dismount.
- Drop-All no longer drops equipped items (dino saddles etc)
- Fixed remaining ladder climbing error
- Blue Supply Crates that weren’t appearing are fixed.
(Original Announcement on Steam)