These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 176.0, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- You can now walk all your dinos backwards
- Removed the Dino Inventory Slot limits
- Raised the dino fall damage velocity threshold by about 33% and decreased fall damage by 33%
- Upped the Argentavis’ Stamina by 150%, to better enable long-distance flight, it loses stamina when flying as the Ptera.
- From the backs of dinos, only doors are now activatable. Otherwise [E] will dismount.
- Drop-All no longer drops equipped items (dino saddles etc)
- Fixed remaining ladder climbing error
- Blue Supply Crates that weren’t appearing are fixed.
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (175.0), here are those of the next patch (177.0).
One thought on “ARK: Survival Evolved Patch 176.0 – Patchnotes”
The ability to walk backwards on a dino is going to make life so much simpler. This is the fix I have been waiting for.
The only thing left to fix for me is the fact that dead dino’s often float off and you cant harvest them