These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 200.2, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
Survival of the Fittest
- In-Progress SotF sessions are currently hidden from the session list until we have better booting notification for being unable to join them (Depending on the server configuration). You can still rejoin in-progress SotF sessions from your “My Survivors” tab, or directly via the Steam Client.
- Approx 2 hour rollback since we did a hard-exit of the servers with no warning when we noticed the appearance-smooshing bug, don’t wanna leave anyone hanging in a bad spot.
- Doubling the number of official “Survival of the Fittest” servers
- “Survival of the Fittest” Officials are now difficulty 1.0, not 4.0
Some useful spectator keys
- Hold H to show scoreboard
- Ctrl-K to permanently toggle scoreboard
- Ctrl-N for player list
- Ctrl-M to show floating huds for ALL players in the world (useful to know where they’re all at but can be spammy)
- Ctrl-P to show floatinh huds for just nearby players
- Backspace toggle hud for beauty shots
- Shift speed movement
- Ctrl slow movement
- mouse wheel alter fly speed
- left click attack to player
- spacebar detach from player
- Tranq arrows no longer have a torpidity multiplier of 2000 — d’oh internal testing value!
- You no longer lose your character visual customization if you reconnect — ouch now we need some “Plastic Surgeon” capability to help anyone who lose their beautiful distinct looks! Admins will get that this weekend, and on Official we’ll handle it with our admins for anyone who was affected in this round.
- Fixed bug where u could use a timing exploit to fire rockets without consuming ammo! Thank you Steam User “Kiwi”!
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (200.0)