These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 192.0, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- Sickle now yields 3x the amount of Fiber it was previously harvesting per stroke.
- Canteen can now be properly filled up at a Water Tap.
- Lots more Dino Damage overlays (almost all of them), and now properly dissolves away
- Various Spectator Camera and control improvements
- Primitive Servers now have the missing engrams: Feeding Trough and Sickle
- Reduced aggressive immediate dino repopulation to avoid server lag spikes
- Fixed Function and Middle Mouse Wheel keybindings work again
- Fixed a bug that was causing hitchy startup/loading on Mac/Linux and memory spikes on some dedicated servers
- Players should not randomly become spectators anymore
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (191.0)