These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 186.1, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- Allied Dinos are now immune to your Gas Traps
- Made Eggs about 200% more likely to be found, and they now last for 8 days in regular inventory, rather than 2 — store them in a Fridge to keep them nearly forever.
- Rebalanced some taming speeds: Raw Prime Meat is 70% as fast as it was originally, and appropriate Kibble is now as fast as Raw Prime Meat originally was. (non-Prime meats are the same speed as originally, as is the non-nutritious Cooked Prime Meat)
- Disallowed engrams/items are now automatically destroyed on primitive servers (or any server which uses a custom item list), retroactively. Primitive Servers online again.
- Updated & posted new Server Game.ini for Primitive Servers to correspond to new Engram layout. In the future, we will change this to name-based list rather than indexed list, so it will not become outdated again.
- You can place the Preserving Bin again.
- Fixed a server inventory-related crash with the Multi-Grill
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (186.0)