These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 184.0, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- You can, ahem, no longer pickup the Broodmother with flyers 😉
- Players can now choose to display chat as
[CharacterName][TribeName]:Chat(the new default) or
- Improved the look of Stone Materials underground, improved metal Materials
- Added “Craft All” button that will craft-queue as many instances of a blueprint/engram as the inventory has resources for.
- The absolute max inventory limit of 200 items has been raised to 300, and is now respected to avoid losing items when transferring between inventories
- Blueprints can no longer stack (wasn’t intended to). any that are currently stacked will still be stacked, you won’t lose any, but you can’t re-stack them.
- 40second cooldown on bloodpack usage, 30 minute spoiling time time (in a fridge it’s 100x of course)
- Gates are now considered “core” structures and thus you can’t build next to “enemy” gates anymore
- ARK Dev Kit Game Data Override: Create your own survival game with total capability to override the core “gamedata” of ARK in your mod: everything can then be changed, from Engrams to Items to Character States to Dossiers.
- Mod makers can now override the minimap and spawn regions
- Update ARK Dev Kit to include latest code & content, as well as improved built-in-Editor Steam Workshop Uploader
- Mods can now force the player to spawn-in rather than displaying the respawn map
- Finally fixed the last erroneous “No Nearby Foundation” issue when trying to build walls etc. Thanks PhysX 😛
- Metal Spike Walls now have correct structure damage type (weak metal rather than “wood”), and have correct scaled destruction mesh
- Minor client GPU performance improvement
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (183.31)