These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 183.3, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- You can no longer build underneath terrain except in caves, and all structures beneath terrain except in caves is automatically destroyed. Thank you for the reports 🙂
- In PvE, lit campfires no longer hurt other players’ dinos.
- Water Dinos no longer die when surfacing in underwater caves, yay!
- Fixed an issue where dino attacks were not actually hitting various structure pieces to which they had valid line-of-sight.
- Fixed a crash in Caves in singleplayer mode
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (183.2)