These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 183.3, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- You can no longer build underneath terrain except in caves, and all structures beneath terrain except in caves is automatically destroyed. Thank you for the reports 🙂
- In PvE, lit campfires no longer hurt other players’ dinos.
- Water Dinos no longer die when surfacing in underwater caves, yay!
- Fixed an issue where dino attacks were not actually hitting various structure pieces to which they had valid line-of-sight.
- Fixed a crash in Caves in singleplayer mode
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (183.2)
2 thoughts on “ARK: Survival Evolved Patch 183.3 – Patchnotes”
Please, in the name of ARK, let the Sarcosuchus be able to go through Dino Gates. It shouldn’t need a Behemoth Gate just to let a Sarco pass through. Please, it could definitely fit through one. It’s about the right size. Please consider this. Thank you and keep up the great work on the game! 😀
I’ve noticed that when I attack a raptor it will charge. stop. then teleport back in my direction, making it a 50/50 chance for another successful hit or not. could you please work on hit detection for the next patch as well? I love this game, I just stray from hunting because I get frustrated with having my arm all the way into a dino and getting no response. One last thing, shouldn’t raptors spawn in packs? thank you so much for all the work you do! You have truly made a gem and I love that my friends and I get to enjoy it!