These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 183.2, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- You can never beach-kill your water dinos anymore.
- You can now replace ceilings that have stuff placed on them without the “Obstruction” message
- Fixed a case where Flyers could spontaneously die and kill their rider 😛
- Fixed a slight edge case with stone walls where attacks could still get thru them
- Unversioned Hotfix: Dedi servers no longer crash if admin runs the “cheat exit” command on them. And they’ll thusly save-on-exit too 🙂
- Unversion Hotfix: Fixed a potential singleplayer PhysX crash.
- Minor client GPU perf gain
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (183.1)