(Click here for the patchnotes of the previous patch 174.11)
These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 174.2. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- Fixed Spinosaurus crash that was affecting Official Server 17
- Mounted Sabers can now jump — is wicked cool to attack when doing this, increases forward momentum
- Improved Tamed dino climbing, and following distances
- Fixed main menu UI threading crash
- Trikes now have 25 percent more hp and thirty percent more damage
- Stegos buffed 10 percent more dmg and fifteen percent more HP
- Increased brightness of night by 17% (where outside exposed to the moon. forests/shadowed areas are just as dark as they ever were 😉
- Can no longer drag living unconscious players/dinos in PvE that aren’t on your team.
- Changed spear Weight to 3 (from 6)
(Original announcement on Steam)