- ‘ARK’s Awesome Anniversary’ 1-week Event: Get Ready to Make some Birthday Wishes for Limited Run Items!
- New Creature: Diplodocus!
- New Creature: Leech!
- New Structure: Training Dummy. You can attack this dummy without fear of destroying it, and it will display floating Damage Per Second values so you can see how strong your Dino Army really is.
- New Mechanic: Permanent Diseases & Cures (Player-Contagious Swamp Fever!!!!)
- Tribe Groups Phase 2: Support for Limited Non-Admin Invites & Promotions/Demotions per Group! Also “Prevent Dino Unclaiming” checkbox, and other new per-Rank options.
- Dragon Arena
- Added option for PvE Servers to disable building around critical resource node regions
- Added server option to override per-Item Crafting costs
- Added server option to override the loot tables for each kind of supply crate
- Added server option to limit number of members in Tribes. Default: no limit.
- Added ‘Follow Range’ ( Low/Medium/Far) Setting Per Tamed Dino
- Multi-Seat Saddles (Galli, Diplodocus, etc) Dinos now have an option to Enable Public Seating. Dino Taxi service, ahoy!!!
- Added Alpha Mosasaurus (contains lots of Black Pearls)
- Breeding Mechanics Phase 2: Interactive Baby Raising
- Alpha creatures XP reduced by 45%
- Auto-Turrets can no longer be built on Quetz/Sauro/Mosa/Plesi/Paracer platforms (Plant turrets can’t be grown on them). Any existing turrets on such platforms will no longer fire. This is a server option of “?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true”. Otherwise they’re now only allowed on Rafts and non-moving Bases.
- Plant Turrets now consume Fertilizer per shot, and also will not shoot if no water is in the crop plot.
- Approximate +100% increase to Saurupod (Brontosaurus etc) and Paraceratherium respective Weight stats.
Server related Stuff & Fixes
- Servers can now optionally enable an “offline raiding prevention” mode which will make Dinos/Structures invincible if no owner is logged-in (indicated via the head whether the owner player/tribe is logged-in or not). Recommend that server owners utilize this with care, as it may have undesired side effects in a competitive environment. (e.g.: ?PreventOfflinePvP=true?PreventOfflinePvPInterval=60.0?PvPDinoDecay=true?PvPStructureDecay=true)
- Optional RPG Stat Mode: Displays Floating In-World Damage Numbers for all Player-Related Damage Events.
- Fixed issue where Quetz platform could create floating structures
- New server commands for 242 can you find here : Server Command Lines for ARK