There will be a modding contest from Studio Wildcard for ARK: Survival Evolved in this New Year 🙂 This time all modders can be part of and not only one part of the world like the last time! The price pool is over $60,000!
- Mods: Extensions of current gameplay functionality
- Maps: These are new ARK’s to play on.
- Total Conversions: These are complete ‘overhauls’ of the game which change core functionality.
- Submission: January 14th – March 15th
- Top Mod Selection in each Category: March 16th – March 17th
- Public Voting: March 18th – April 1st
- Winner Announcement: April 15th
Prizes– Fifteen (15) prizes will be awarded. 1st thru 5th, places for each category:
- 1st Place: $10,000 in each category
- 2nd Place: $5,000 in each category
- 3rd Place: $3,000 in each category
- 4th Place: $2,000 in each category
- 5th Place: $1,000 in each category
- $63, 000 TOTAL PRIZE POOL.
Studio Wildcard will select 5-10 submissions they consider high quality in each category to be voted on by the community.
40% of the judging score will be calculated by the community through a public vote. 60% of the judging score will done by the ARK: Survival Evolved development team.
Development Team Judging:
This will be done by select expert judge(s) on the Studio Wildcard team. They will award scores (1-100) in three categories:
- Overall graphical or functional quality/polish
- Entertainment value (how fun is it to play/use?)
We are curious what the results will be 🙂 and we´ll keep you updated about this topic! Stay tuned!
PS: Our Site doesn´t host this contest if you´re a modder and interested to participate with your mod then click on the source at the bottom of this Page!
2 thoughts on “ARK: Survival Evolved – Worldwide Mod Contest”
I Wish that the Dino’s Minded / were less 3 year old ish “They never stay put. But that’s probably Just me. They know if they make me up set I’ll just hit ALT+4F
and an hour after I’ve regained my temper and try to find the right save point and start over again for the 100th time.
Oh by the way please create a save point option. On a console that’s going to be a must.
I’m using a top end custom built PC and I still have problems but I’ll live with them.
I like this game; I unique! To say the least. Better than the rest. But dang I hate falling off my Quezo then falling through the ground the… remembering GHOST, or Fly with get be out. Too much.
I even got stuck In the side of a Volcano ? So did my Carno.
Any way ARK great game great work, You should be proud.
I’m a tad over 60 and still say the above.
Hi think you should fix the problem with the
Saber tooth has a short tail please fix again i don’t like
That’s A saber tooth tiger look at again
??? please stop keep it up