- New Feature: Custom Inventory Folders, on any Inventory. ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! <3
- New Structures: Powered Elevator Structures
- New Structures: Controllable Primitive Harpoon Ballista to place on structures and on the backs of your dinos (which damage stone structures at primitive tech level!)
- New Item: Plesiosaurus Platform Saddle! It’s time to build your dino submarine bases, survivors!
- Personally owned buildings/dinos now transfer to offline players if kicked from Tribe
- Mods/TC’s now have the option of FORCING more server PhysX Substeps, mostly useful for accurate Vehicle Physics (recommend 6 substeps & 0.03333 deltatime). See PrimalGameData.OverrideServerPhysXSubsteps and PrimalGameData.OverrideServerPhysXDeltaTime
- 25% more max structures per dynamic platform by default. for realz!
- Updated Primitive Server Values / Items / Engrams here
- Fixed Oculus Rift VR support Oculus SDK/>
- Fixed grabbing onto / climbing ladders while underwater
- Fixed getting tossed off by flyers if they had previously run out of Stamina even after landing
- Activated Forges/Production Inventories now continue to consume resources after game reload
- Flyers can no longer hold onto players when landed, nor drop them through the ground
- Fixed Tribe issue with same-named Tribes causing members to get kicked
- Fixed Flyers sliding on ground when Encumbered
- Wild Flyers will no longer get stuck on water and drown — they’ll fly out of water properly and head back towards landmass when necessary
- Fixed a savegame corruption case with large savegames: this is experimental, so try with “-noninlinesaveload” if you have any saves that don’t load. We’ll formally roll this loader change out in a subsequent patch after we’re 100% certain it has no side effects.
- Dropped Eggs are no longer invisible after loading a singleplayer game
- Optimized server ragdoll behaviors/perf, and fixed a nasty client physx perf bug (well of despair perf problem)
- Fixed up the physics of the flyer Air-Brake, (“Prone” binding, default [X])
- Fixed issue with firing rockets and other weapon projectiles not using accurate collision detection