- Ballista damage vs stone structures reduced by 40%
- Singleplayer Ballista Bolts now only give you 1 bolt
- PvP Respawn timer is not used anymore in PvE games or in singleplayer mode
- Unversioned Hotfix: Fixed a server crash: “ShooterGameServer.exe!UObjectPropertyBase::Identical()”
- Ballistas now do no damage at all to Auto Turrets
- Fixed aquatic creatures getting into “falling” physics when knocked unconscious underwater
- Elevators can now be built on ceilings, within bases, etc.
- Fixed Stuck-Underground-Flyer Kill check
- Elevator movements now only get obstructed by static world geometry, not structures or characters
- All SCUBA gear pieces are now properly dye-able, male and female
Note: these are server-side changes for the most part, so any servers that want these fixes will need to update to 214.3!
- Trilobites move again
- Fixed status exploit with Fast Travel
- Changed flyer underground check to be a teleport rather than a kill, in case we have some underground area volumes still to beef up
- Fixed some client-side crashes
- Fixed Oculus VR stereoscopic depth
Here are the previous Patchnotes (214)
3 thoughts on “ARK: Survival Evolved Patch 214.2 & 214.3 & 214.4”
Is the upcoming patch going to wipe areas or force a whole server wipe?
why do you think that? there’s nothing written like that
Just with the new or added biomes