These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 201.3, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- Fixed a Server Crash
- You can no longer escape a bear trap by climbing a ladder
- You can no longer paint/deface another team’s structures in PvE
- AutoTurrets will now shoot at Prone players
- Gigantopithecus properly gains food when fed during Tame (this was likely making Taming much more difficult as if he drops below 40% Food he’ll rapidly lose Tame Affinity)
- Dolphins can be tamed again
- cheat GiveAllStructure: gives every structure that’s connected to the current chain to you.
- cheat SetTargetPlayerBodyVal int (0-30), float (0-1): changes a character’s body scaling for that region
- cheat SetTargetPlayerColorVal int (0-2), float (0-1): changes a character’s body color for that region
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (201.2)