These are the changes of ARK: Survival Evolved’s Patch 182.1, grouped into categories for clarity. If not otherwise indicated, they’re quoted from the relevant Steam Thread.
- Limited overdamage (overharvest) of resources to 5x the total resource health, to avoid server lag giving hundreds of berries in one hit on a plant.
- Increased resolution in stone tier textures
- Stone dino gate is now colorizable
- Fixed Stone wall collisions/height protruding through bases
- Added Missing Stone tier icons
(Original Announcement on Steam)
Here are the patchnotes of the previous patch (182.0)