On the E3 the new Total Conversion Mod – ARK: Primal Survival was shown and now here is the Youtube-Video.
ARK: Primal Survival is an upcoming Total Conversion where survivors will be able to play, live, and breed as any of the ARK’s creatures! Survivors will experience full survival mechanics and lifecycles, including mating, growing, recruiting more creatures to your ‘pack,’ even constructing primitive dens.
Playing Primal Survival, which will launch later this year on PC and Xbox One as an Official Total Conversion, will allow survivors to experience:
- Live life as a Raptor, communicate and coordinate tactical attacks on other species.
- Spend your nights creepily crawling around the caves as the Araneo, catching your victims with your web spinning ability and spraying them paralyzing venom, while laying eggs to expand your brood!
- Work together as one to execute strategic attacks alongside your pack to chase and takedown prey! Train and protect your young through the harsh winters so that they are ready to join the hunt by the time they are full grown adults.
- Cuddle up with your cubs and forget about your worries and your strife whilst you spend the day fishing, wandering and roaming the land with your sleuth.
- Experience the ARK through the eyes of a Titanomyrma, building a thriving colony centered around ‘ant hills’, and survive against the elements and the dangers that the island brings!
- Furthermore the new functionality associated with this Primal Survival mode will also enable mod creators to build much more intricate mods involving playing as these various creatures and detailing their lifecycles & survival mechanics, with new capabilities for creating asymmetric gameplay modes. ;)!