- Added The Center Official ARK Mod/Map as Free DLC
- Added new 100-player ‘The Center’ Official Servers
- You can now pickup and toss Dodos & Dung Beetles. Rejoice!
Fixes & Improvements
- Improved Non-TrueSky Sky & Lighting (+ SM4/Mac/Linux)
- Significant server PhysX & Networking optimization
- Fixed the huge stall/lock when you “Transfer” a bunch of items at once
- Arthropluera “Turret” AI mode option: won’t move and will only used ranged attack against targets.
- Warmap now dynamically shows the mini-map texture of whatever level you’re playing on (even with Mod maps 🙂
- Anonymous Dedicated Server package is now only 4GB! (down from like 30 GB)
SERVER ADMIN NOTE: There was an issue with v241.0 that caused Flyers to temporarily lose their Saddles and all Dinos to fall through Structures upon reloading. We strongly recommend all server admins upgrade to 241.1 as soon as possible, and consider a one-time rollback of their save data if their players were affected by use of 241.0. Accordingly for this reason, at 5:30pm Eastern on May 17, we rolled-back all the ARK Official Servers by approximately 2 hours.
- Fixed critical issue with Flyer Saddles Disappearing and Dinos Falling thru Structures/Bases on game load.