- Added a [ServerSettings] server option “?PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier=1.0” that can be used to increase the limit of structures on dynamic platforms. Beware, increasing this value could affect server performance!
- Structures placed on dynamic platforms (Saddle/Raft) no longer have a “Max Height Above World” limit (i.e. allows building on Rafts over deep sea).
- Switching to direct UDP socket connections rather than Steam P2P for significantly increased server network performance and stability!
- Page-Scrolled Chatbox will now stay scrolled even if new chat messages arrive
- Fixed issue with Flyers potentially disappearing/sinking into water
- Fixed various Raft exploits…
- Fixed shouldered Monkey scaling issue
- Fixed swimmers/flyers taking damage when the server gets stalled (during a save, etc)
- Fixed issue where Flyers couldn’tdrop someone or attack after carrying them
- Fixed ragdolls possibly falling thru the floor when players die by hitting the ground from a large height
- Fixed Dino Inverse Kinematics getting bonkerswonky at low Server FPS
- Fixed the last (hopefully!) issue that could make Shouldered Monkeys disappear
- Changed network protocol back to “SteamP2P”, which includes automatic port forwarding, until we introduce an option for servers to dynamically optionally use straight UDP protocol (increased network performance).
Note: Server Admins can change the maximum number of platformed-creatures/rafts allowed on the ARK (a potential performance cost) via this commandline option: “MaxPlatformSaddleStructureLimit=Number” (or in [ServerSettings] of their GameUserSettings.ini)
- Fixed -SM4/Extreme Low Memory Mode crashes with Plant Species X / Raft.