New Items and Features
- New Creature: Pachycephalosaurus (Dossier)
- New Item: Water Raft!
- New Item: Scuba Pants, providing excellent hypothermic insulation, but only when in water.
- New Item: Craftable “Amnesiac Soup” that resets all of your Engrams and Skill Points!
- Human and Dino warpaint
- There are various new craftable dye colors including Cyan 😉
- You can now place crop-plots on Structures
- You can now name Refridgerators… Maltheus 🙂
Changes / Fixes
- Paintings / Warpaints can now be saved, loaded, and shared! (they require the corresponding indicated amount of paint to apply, of course!) -can someone make a Bitmap to ARKPaint converter now?
- Scuba Torso Top included in Tank Item
- Ogg Music now plays on Mac and Linux (main menu, loading, spawning, etc)
- When placing a Wall, you can now press a key to rotate them 180 degrees when snapped (i.e. to “flip” them)
- There’s now an on-screen overhead icon when a Dino of yours is in range of one of your Troughs.
- You can now place crop-plots on Structures (but, they require open access to the sky if on a Structure!)
- You can now name refrigerators
- Rocket Launcher no longer consumes 2 ammo per shot; only 1 ammo per shot now.
- 50% of the Inventory weight of a Monkey on your shoulder is now put on you 😉
Custom Chat bindings now work properly when menus are open
Fixed UI crash associated with “blueprint skins”
- Fixed Claiming of dinos on PvE!
- New ServerSettings “DisablePvEGamma=true” option now prevents gamma changes in PvE
- Auto Anti Hack Banning (Speed, Aim, and more): experimental server option
- DestroyWildDinos cheat command, instantly destroys all Wild Dinos. Useful if you want to force repopulation of the ARK… sounds apocalyptic. Similarly, DestroyStructures
- Eliminated Server lag/stalling associated with clients that have poor connections getting a BUNCH of structures sent to them all at once
- Server admins can now ban via SteamID when a player isn’t currently connected
New Primitive Server INI:http://pastebin.com/RSscMfB7
Dune Buggy and Dragon
- Driveable Dune Buggy Modding example (we’ll let modders have the first crack at vehicles with this example
(also available for server admins to spawn for experiments, and so is the Dragon)
cheat spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dragon/Dragon_Character_BP.Dragon_Character_BP'" 1 1 1
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Vehicles/VH_Buggy/Blueprint/PrimalItemVHBuggy.PrimalItemVHBuggy'" 1 1 false -- for proper driving physics on dedicated servers, highly recommend that server admins who use the Buggy run their server with INI change:
"steamapps\common\ARK\Projects\ShooterGame\Sav ed\C onfig\WindowsServer\Engine.ini"
Build-on-Saddle / Saddle Platform
- Collidable Saddle Platform & Build-on-Saddles: make your big brontos and plesios into mobile bases, build just about anything up from them! Build ladders to climb up onto them, whatever -the possibilities are nearly endless!!! We originally were gonna limit it to sleeping bags and turrets, but let’s just go all-out and make it work with everything, like so: