These are the first known updates for Patch 206. As always: this post will be updated whenever something new is added.
- Server PvP Auto Demolish options and PvE Auto Dino Unclaim optionsGameUserSettings.ini [ServerSettings]
PvEDinoDecayPeriodMultiplier=1.0(or the commandline ?PvPStructureDecay=true, etc)
- Option for unofficial Servers to have all admin commands logged to chat, to help Admin trustworthiness. Clients can see whether the servers have this setting enabled in the Pause menu.?AdminLogging=true
- New “Low Quality VFX” option makes rain and underwater cheaper. Will link up more effects in the future.
- Dev Kit: Added capability for Total Conversions to use inherited PrimalGameData to stay in sync with live game.
- Dev Kit: ALL editable variables are now automatically read/write exposed to Blueprint. Unlimited Power!!!!
- Extinction of the “Extinction Event” Servers
- Session List now filters out Workshop mod games that are on incompatible Workshop mod version
- Eliminated repeated “Installing Mod…” blips when at the main menu
- Fixed some incorrect structure damage type settings on metal/stone roofs/slopes
- Fixed a case where you could get insta-killed when dismounting from your creature such as the Gigantopithecus
- Significantly reduced Dino system memory overhead — but the further fix of 50% memory reductions will come in subsequent update.