- Air Conditioning units are 100% more powerful insulation and 100% more range
- Two new tripwire traps:audio alarm and gas bomb
- Audio-Alarm Away & Offline raiding notifications, Phase 1!
- Doubled the # of inventory slots in the fridge
- Picking up a tripwire object now gives you the tripwire object and doesn’t detonate the other end of it
- Fixed a bug with dinos that were in-taming process becoming super slow if tame process was finished after a reload
- Ceiling replacement no longer becomes obstructed by objects on the ceiling
- Fixed case where in-ground Pillars were not being considered “Foundations”
- Fixed collision on Stone Foundation/Ceiling so that you can properly fit through the Stone doorway in between them.
- Reduced OP cat-tail foliage resource giving
- ARK Dev Kit Game Data Override: Create your own survival game with total capability to override the core “gamedata” of ARK in your mod: everything can then be changed, from Engrams to Items to Character States to Dossiers.
- Mod makers can now override the minimap and spawn regions
- Mods can now force the player to spawn-in rather than displaying the respawn map
- Removed caps for Play Local menu: you can now enter any values you like into the various options’ text fields and they’ll be saved/used properly.
- RCON for Server Admins. Add these to your server commandline
?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=32330?ServerAdminPassword=123(only need to specify a server admin password if you’re not already doing so). Then you can run any console commands that you see in the in-game ShowMyAdminManager, some useful ones include for example:
listplayers banplayer PlayerName unbanplayer PlayerName exit broadcast messageWhateverItIs
Note we don’t currently send all chat back out through RCON, but we should so you can expect that shortly.
- Server Administration UI:
To use this, use the console commands in-game:
ShowMyAdminManagerIn there you’ll see all of the server settings, stats, connected players, whitelist and ban list management, message of the day, and all of the executable console commands that you can run through the GUI (which are also runnable via RCON so it’s a good way to learn the RCON commands!).
- Eliminated issue where large amounts of structures could cause client disconnection or bandwidth starvation (mega lag)
- You can now run primitive-only servers by using a mod rather than changing every setting in the INI yourself.