- Set Beer Crafting time to its intended speed: 6 hours!
- Fixed Dimetrodons drowning in shallow swamp water
- Battle Tartar & Enduro Stew can no longer be stacked (one cancels the other). Battle Tartar damage buff reduced to +60%, Enduro Stew damage buff reduced to +35%.
- Large Storage Box HP increased to 2400 and number of item slots to 45. Smithy HP decreased to 1500.
Fixes & Improvements
- Garbage Collector performance improvements (less stalls)
- Fix for disappearing Quetz‘
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fix for remaining issue involving falling off your Dinosaurs! (/ passing thru dinosaurs)
- Beer Barrel no longer requires Beer Barrel to learn 😉
Wild: Much like the Island's other large theropods, Megalosaurus noctedominus is an aggressive carnivore that should not be taken lightly. Unlike most of the other theropods, it is a primarily nocturnal creature. As dawn approaches, Megalosaurus begins looking for a secluded place to spend the day sleeping in relative safety.
Domesticated: While Megalosaurus is not the most powerful theropod, it is still highly sought after by night-raiders. Due to its nocturnal nature, Megalosaurus becomes much more formidable at night -- dodging attacks, conserving stamina, and attacking more accurately, to name a few of its enhanced talents.
- Known Information: Conversely, if disturbed during the day, Megalosaurus is significantly more sluggish. Either way, however, its primary combat tactic is to bite onto its target, then lock its jaws shut in an iron-strength grip. Only larger creatures can hope to break free once Megalosaurus locks its jaw. The creature then proceeds to gnaw on its prey until death. It's a terrifying, grisly spectacle to watch, and a formidable tactic for a tribe to employ against more nimble targets.
- Raw Meat
- Raw Prime Meat
Base Stats and Calculator
Check Megalosaurus in Taming Calculator
- “Full” Servers are now listed! Also increased server list size to 250 so that ALL Official Servers are listed (100-server search limit causing some servers to not appear)
- Server Bookmarks now save!
- Server Bookmarks are automatically added for any servers that you join (to help you find your server if you didn’t remember the name
- LB+Start now opens Tribe Chat (text chat)
- Reloading ( X ) with the hand-held Map out now opens the UI to Apply/Remove Map Pins
- You can now Press Start in the Inventory of an activateable structure to toggle its active state (campfire etc)
- Doubled the Slider Ranges on the ‘Host Game’ UI (in a future patch will uncap it with editboxes ala PC)
Fixes / Improvements
- Session List Ping should work properly now (and the servers are now default ordered by Ping)
- Plugging in a controller no longer signs you out of your gameplay
- Hidden Engrams are no longer displayed on client (Primitive servers etc)
- Server Broadcast messages now respect player communication privilege
- Player Actions Wheel now only shows the Poop option if you can Poop (tee hee hee).
- Improved Structure destruction vfx
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t interact with some nearby Dinos / Access Inventories in Singleplayer / when Hosting
- Fixed a singleplayer crash that could occur randomly when moving through the world
- Fixed issue where you could fall thru Quetz/Dinos when unboarding them (requires server update)
- Fixed rare case where water Dino would appear on a client to fly off into the air when unboarding it
- Fixed a few Dev Kit related things
- Fixed issue with slow-loading/stalling Total Conversions
- Made “Accept Tribe Invitation” require holding the Action Wheel option, rather than Activation Quick-Press (was too easy to trick enemies into accidentally joining your Tribe).
- +25% Bronto base HP and +20% on its platform-saddle Armor Rating
- Base HP of Ptero and Arg +20% each
- Ptero attack damage +25% and its barrel roll damage by 40%
- Carno Head Butt Damage +25%
- Harvesting a Giganotosaurus now gives mostly prime meat (and killing it gives much more XP)
- Fixed issue where you could accidentally get unboarded from Procop Pouch on terrain slopes
- Fixed issue where you could unboard through house-boat/dino-platform walls
- Made Cages give no damage to punching prisoners
- New server option to prevent spawning of Loot crates (artifact creates will still spawn):
- Fixed issues with boarding Procoptodon Pouch through walls, or being pushed through walls while on it (or any passenger seat).
- More Tamed Dino balancing adjustments:
- Turret Damage vs Dinos (Bullet and Projectile Turrets) can be customized on your server with:
- Fixed a bug that was preventing increases in the Tamed Dino Damage multiplier from actually taking effect after server restarts (unless you applied a level-up). This effectively gives existing tamed Dinos a significant (+25%) damage amount increase per level.
Further Dino Balance Adjustments:
+67% Tamed HP Per Level Increase
+33% Tamed Melee Damage Per Level Increase
+20% Affinity Boost Increase Health/Damage Tamed Dinos
+33% HP increase to Tamed Flyers/Quetz
+Remove Flyer Projectile Damage Multiplier
-60% Turrets Damage vs Dinos
- Wild Giganotosaurus now has 50% less HP and 20% less damage (should not affect Tamed Giganotosaurus)
- 50% less explosive damage to dinos, 20% less player melee damage
- Dinos harvest at 3x their previous damage-rate (i.e. similar to pre-tamed-dino-rebalance). This can be customized on your server with:
- Fixed various potential server loading crashes
- Increased Tamed Dino additional per-level Healths and Damages by 25% respectively.
- Fixed the Tamed Dino INI Health/Damage scaling overrides to actually work 😉