- Fixed multiple level design issues related to holes, volumes, floating foliage, and more.
- Fixed Dino Leash breaking on restart
- Fixed a crash related to crafting items with the gamepad
- Reduced the Prime Jerky crafting cost of Summer Bash Holiday items
- Fixed a server hang
- Fixed a server crash
- Reverted file loading change due to it causing memory issues
- New command line arg: -PublicIPForEpic=<IPAddress>
- If this command line arg is used, this is the public IP that EGS clients will attempt to connect to.
- If this command line is missing and -Multihome is specified, then EGS clients will attempt to connect to the Multihome IP
- Note that if you’re using Multihome and specify a non-public IP address, then players will not be able to connect to your server using EGS. Make sure to set a public IP address (e.g WAN or external)