ARK: Survival Evolved Patch 269.0
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where you could set dinos alight from a far distance
- Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where it wouldn’t do damage to wild targets in PVE
- Fixed a bug where you could unlock super speed with the TEK Jet Pack
- Fixed a bug where setting the server fps to 2.5 would launch you across the map
- Fixed a bug preventing players riding a Therizino from getting shot when Turrets were set to Player Only
- Fixed an issue where you weren’t able to name your character preset in character creation
- Fixed an issue where Ankylosaurus would get stuck in the air
- Major networking change to resolve client disconnections when structures are destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where u could tame and damage Phoenix when not in Superheat.