- All the PC Functionality, Fixes, & Content up through PC Version 231.9 (Fireplace, Procoptodon, Dino Rebalance, etc)
- Fixed Cave Loading crash/fall-thru
- Improved performance: better framerate, less stalls
- Fixed crosshair not appearing
- Fixed some cases where you could lose character save data in local mode
- Fixed fur armor colorization
- Added 100+ more Official Servers
- Improved speed of server listing
- Fixed Taming Dinos losing Inventories/messed-up-Inventories upon reloading singleplayer save game
- Fixed a memory leak that was typically causing crashes around the Volcano area
- Increased server difficulty from 2.0 to 4.0, same as PC
6 thoughts on “XBOX ONE ARK: Survival Evolved Patch 730.0”
This game is really awesome so far. but shortly after the update, i have been unable to access the keyboard on servers when trying to use filters, names, or server chat. i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to try to fix it however, it was only a temporary fix and the keyboard stopped working again. i am unsure what is causing it, but my Friends have been having different issues with the game while playing. it is not uncommon for us to be disconnected because of the game crashing at some of the worst times possible. i haven’t tried the keyboard on local play because i am rarely on it. i am looking forward to what is done with this game and hope they figure out what is causing issues like these. i hope this is useful information.
sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. if anyone is having similar issues and knows what i could do to fix them. please let me know.
I’ve had this issue a few times, it wasn’t the game that caused the issue, it is a known fault within the Xbox itself.
The only way i found to get rid of it was to hard reset the xbox itself, basically you need to press and hold the power button on the xbox for around 10-15 seconds i think, until it comes up with a green screen with the xbox logo on it.
It will take a bit longer for the xbox to boot up after doing this so don’t worry if that screen sticks there for a wee while…
This fixed it for me so fingers crossed yours gets fixed too
thanks for the information. unfortunately i tried that numerous times already and even reinstalled the game in order to try to fix it. reinstalling it fixed it but only for an hour ig. the new update broke the UI scale though for some. so now not only can i never chat in servers or name anything i tame, but i also cant tell my item condition or any basic stats without opening my inventory. i am reinstalling it again….. hopefully this fixes at least the text problem. i can access the keyboard on everything else but ark by the way. so even if it is the xbox, it would have to be due to something in the game data causing it.
OK guy’s patch is now in download i pray that it will help on black chat text that stay on thé screen .. And thé status change occurenced that always kick me out off thé server ..
it seems to have caused more problems though