- THE TRIBE BUG IS FIXED! No more randomly messed-up Tribes!!!!
- New option to use toggle-talk instead of push-to-talk
- Being Kicked from a session during connection (including Bans) no longer results in you getting stuck a loading screen. Now you’ll actually get back to the main menu with correct message.
- Fixed a SpawnEgg() load crash some people were getting
- e chat spam interval
- Fixed an issue with destroying wires causing destroying of attached objects
- Fixed a color modifier brightness exploit
- Made Omni Lamp brighter
- Fixed issue with not getting more Jerky created from Preserving Bin if you already have Jerky+Meat in it
- New Items: SCUBA Gear set
- We now support global, dynamic Official Server bans. So please please don’t use hacks, or we’ll have to find out, and then we will have to ban. Also, player run servers will have the option of using our global ban list, or pointing to any online ban list that they want.
- ARK Server Manager now works remotely and can install/manage Mods/Maps/TC’s remotely
- Added a server-configurab
- New Dino: Gigantopithecus: Your autonomous Fiber-gathering, helmet-wearing, human-tossing buddy-for-life! – Link to dossier
One thought on “ARK: Survival Evolved Patch 201– Patchnotes”
ban hackers by tribe or players?